The Most Difficult Story to tell, the Truth about Life after my 2nd T.B....





Most people would not know it after talking to me on a "good day".  On a "bad day" they would simply believe that I have migraine's, no patience, no energy and a bad attitude.  I am the survivor of two Traumatic Brain Injury's, also known as the "Invisible Injury", that happened about 38 years apart.  This is Truly my "Elephant in the room".  I hope this helps you realize that you are not alone in your TBI.  Don't get lost in your own brain (it is too easy) there is a Life out there!



Each person has different coping mechanisms for dealing with their own TBI.  This video maybe helps explain mine and just might help someone on the outside looking in not be so harsh on another person with a brain injury.  We live in a World that you cannot imagine.  One I would not wish on my worst enemy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Product Review with Janet & Days of Healthy Living with Arbonne! Day 22

Do you ever get tired of being Serious? (National Days we can all laugh about)